2009年3月28日 星期六

Post #1 ( Topic 1 )


I work in a bubble milk tea store which called Quickly. I work in the kitchen. In the summer time, we are always very busy. I worked today, and let me tell you everything
happened.

Today is Saturday. I arrive the store at 8:30 am, actually, 9:00 am is the work time, but I always arrive early. I use the key that our manager gave me to open the door. The first thing that I have to do is boil tapioca. Then, I have to cut four bags chicken. We also sell crispy fried chicken in our store. I finish the chicken at noon. Then I make the green apple, strawberry, honey dew, mango, and passion fruit slush. And I make milk black tea, milk green tea, taro milk tea, and pudding. I have to fill them when they sold out. Today is a warm day. Although there is no sunshine, there are still a lot of people wait on line.

The employees there are young, and we have the same topic of conversation. We make fun of everything. We have meal together, we go to karaoke after work, we celebrate festivals, we say the filthy language when we are very busy, we complain the things that our employer asked. We are not only colleague, but friends.

Working in Quickly is happy although it is impossible to stay there all my life. I will treasure the time that I work there.

By the way, if it is possible, I hope our employer could raise our wage.

沒有留言:

張貼留言